Safety, health and satisfaction of our guests and employees is the top priority at the BRETANIDE Sport & Wellness Resort.
Therefore, the new health and safety concept ", BRETANIDE Health and Safety Program" was created in coordination with the requirements of national institutions, WHO and ECD, which ensures MORE SAFETY, MORE SPACE and MORE WELL-BEING FACTOR.
Entry to Croatia
- The entry for citizens from the following countries is from before. from June 15th 2020 possible without restrictions: Austria, Germany, Slovenia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania. All citizens of these countries can enjoy their vacation in Croatia to the fullest. the Covid-19-related entry regulations to Austria will be extended until June 15th. For the entry from Croatia via Slovenia to Austria, Austrian citizens (and people who have their main / secondary residence / habitual residence in Austria) therefore still apply: max. 4-day-old negative molecular biological SARS-CoV-2 test (PCR test) or 14-day home quarantine, unless you fall into one of the exceptional categories (day commuters, commercial traffic, urgent family reasons, medical treatment etc.). Details on this at https://www.wko.at/service/aussenwirtschaft/coronoavirus-update-kroatien.html#heading_Reisen_von_Kroatien_nach_Oesterreich__UeS2_
To facilitate your entry and stay in Croatia, please fill out the form using the following link: https://entercroatia.mup.hr/
* By entering your contact information (phone and email address) you will receive a confirmation of the announcement, which you should display on your vehicle's windshield to make it easier to cross the border. In addition, you will receive all the necessary information for your safe stay in the Republic of Croatia.
* The confirmation of the travel announcement is not an entry permit and has no value for the document required for crossing the border (passport / ID card).
At the border crossing, guests receive a brochure with general and special recommendations and instructions from the Croatian Public Health Institute.
- What if you come from another EU country?
Guests from other EU countries can enter Croatia with proof of arrival. If you choose to stay at the Bretanide Sport & Wellness Resort on the most beautiful Croatian beach, you will need to present the booking confirmation you will receive from us at the border - this is a document that indicates that you are staying at the Bretanide Sport & Wellness resort have booked.
Holiday at the Bretanide Sport & Wellness Resort
With the BRETANIDE Health & Safety program we ensure:
- MORE Safety
- for our guests through disinfection and increased hygiene, cleaning and safety measures in all areas
- The Bretanide Health and Safety - HACCP ensures maximum safety of food and beverages in restaurants and bars
- COVID training for all Bretanide employees, especially on safety and hygiene measures
- MORE space
- for our guests due to the extensive facility
- due to lower occupancy this year
- To maintain the minimum distance, it is ensured that a maximum number of participants or capacity limits (e.g. animation program or in the wellness center) is not exceeded.
- MORE feel-good factor
- There is no mask requirement for Bretanide guests in the Croatian hotel industry
- The entire BRETANIDE ALL INCLUSIVE offer can be used as usual
- Our trained, German-speaking, long-standing employees are there for you
- They provide a special ambience and a carefree holiday through personal and friendly guest care
- Our Health and Safety Manager monitors and coordinates the implementation of the Bretanide Health and Safety program for guests and employees and is available to guests with advice and action.
The BRETANIDE Health & Safety Program in detail can be found here >>
What should you watch out for during your vacation at Bretanide Sport & Wellness Resort?
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or use a disinfectant that is available at several points in our facility
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough and sneeze with a handkerchief or bent elbow, immediately dispose of handkerchiefs safely and wash your hands
- Avoid touching your face, mouth, nose, and eyes
- Avoid close contact with sick people who show symptoms of fever, cough and / or shortness of breath
- Shaking hands and avoiding close conversations - maintaining social distance.
All information as from 1st of july 2020.